In order to meet children and their families where they are in their individual journeys, we work with children in a variety of settings including:
Early Intervention for 0-3 year olds in their home and community settings in Berks, Lebanon and Schuylkill Counties
School based services for school aged students
Early Intervention for Birth-3 Year Olds
The Pennsylvania Early Intervention program is a state supported network of parents, therapists, educators, and others which builds upon the natural learning opportunities that occur within the daily routines of a child and their family.
- Provides support and services to families with children birth to age 3, who may have developmental concerns, or who have delays and disabilities
- Teachers and therapists work within a child’s natural environment to enhance daily opportunities for learning. This includes seeing a child in their home, daycare, preschool or any other community setting in which the child participates.
- This program provides families’ with more independence and strategies to help them guide their child’s development. It respects each families’ strengths, values and diversity.
- This program is completely FREE for families living in Pennsylvania and who has a child who demonstrates difficulties in one of the following areas:
- Physical development, including vision and hearing
- Cognitive development
- Communication and speech development
- Social or emotional development
- Adaptive development, including feeding and eating difficulties
- For more information on these services please contact us for more details and for a direct number to your county early intervention office. Or, parents who have questions about their child’s development may contact the CONNECT Helpline at 1-800-692-7288. The CONNECT Helpline assists families in locating resources and providing information regarding child development for children ages birth to age 5. In addition, CONNECT can assist parents by making a direct link to their county early intervention program or local preschool early intervention program. To make a referral for early intervention, please call the CONNECT Helpline at 1-800-692-7288 www.connectpa.net
Schools and Educational Settings
Progressive Pediatric Therapy provides all of our exceptional therapy services to students in our local school districts, as well! This includes OT, PT, Speech Therapy and ABA services for students enrolled in local school districts, cyber schools and charter schools in Schuylkill, Berks and the surrounding counties. Contact us today to see if we can help your child in his or her academic setting.